Warning, link to a funny ass thread on BMB inside

P

pitnlala

If any of you (that can still access the site) know who the author of this thread is, it really makes this damn funny and I really was lmao: BMB LINK

hes posted similar things (minus the graph) on cardtarget.com and etopps.com im still trying to pick some up, but for around $2 each...if he ever does come back itll see $10 again

Nah, it's already locked. 90% of his threads that this kid posts in or begins, gets locked. He just posts a bunch of nonsense threads with the literacy of a 6 year old, and is more hsted than Junior in his hayday. I guess it was only me that got a chuckle out of it, but that's probably because I still split my time between here and there....:ban:

Nah, it's already locked. 90% of his threads that this kid posts in or begins, gets locked. He just posts a bunch of nonsense threads with the literacy of a 6 year old, and is more hsted than Junior in his hayday. I guess it was only me that got a chuckle out of it, but that's probably because I still split my time between here and there....:ban:

lol, i'm sure if i knew the character it would be funny :D

man I love that guy. I don't think he's ever made a normal post. that takes commitment

Back