Hockey Warning About Walmart Hockey Blaster Crap

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Walmart is scalping blaster boxes for $25 with random assorted packs from the 1980's, 1990's, and 2000's, and plastered all over the box is pics of packs from Gretzky's rookie year, Yzerman, Lemieux etc (you can pull these, whatever, LOL). Well I fell into the trap, and bought one. I knew going in that chances of getting a pack from any of those years would be a stretch, but I figured it would at least have some sort of decent packs to bust for fun from the 2000's. Well, half the box was filled with 90-91 Proset, and most of the others were stuff like 97 UD Choice, and some other junk I would never buy! Don't waste your money on this crap, unless you enjoy busting worthless packs filled with worthless cards. :(

DimeTimeSportscards said:
I learned to stay away from those long ago...

I've never seen these here before. There is another one that guarantees an auto in it, but I was warned to stay away as they are the 97 scoreboard ones in them.

Leafsfan1967 said:
I've never seen these here before. There is another one that guarantees an auto in it, but I was warned to stay away as they are the 97 scoreboard ones in them.

I was talking more about the Walmart/ToysRUs blasters in general... I say a baseball one yesterday that gave you brand new packs of 1990 Fleer and 1989 Donruss and some 1991 Topps to round it out.

Back