Wanted List Inside

325Morton

Bench Warmer
I Am Currently Looking For Lendale White Autos Or Patches,tavaris Jackson Autos,or Any Lettermen From Football Any Product Any Player If Anyone Has Any Of These To Trade Please Let Me Know All Of My Collection Is For Trade Except Lendale White And Lettermen If Anyone Has Some Of My Wants And Makes A Trade With Me For The Want I Have Just Posted I Will Throw In 50 Base Rookies And Inserts From Your Favorite Team I Have Over Twenty Thousand And Need To Get Rid Of Some If Not All So If You Trade With Me You Get 50 Free Cards Thank You Lmk

325Morton said:
I Am Currently Looking For Lendale White Autos Or Patches,tavaris Jackson Autos,or Any Lettermen From Football Any Product Any Player If Anyone Has Any Of These To Trade Please Let Me Know All Of My Collection Is For Trade Except Lendale White And Lettermen If Anyone Has Some Of My Wants And Makes A Trade With Me For The Want I Have Just Posted I Will Throw In 50 Base Rookies And Inserts From Your Favorite Team I Have Over Twenty Thousand And Need To Get Rid Of Some If Not All So If You Trade With Me You Get 50 Free Cards Thank You Lmk
I have many L.White RC Auto's including his uncirculated Bowman Chrome Refractor #10, also his Letterman AUTO. I have T.Jackson Letterman AUTO, his Bowman Chrome AUTO ORANGE #25, and a few others of him. I have Cutler , Norwood, V.Davis, Leinart ,Croyle, B.Marshall, B.Williams LETTERMAN. I am looking for ALEX SMITH SP Authentic, Topps Premiere, SPX.. Frank Gore SP Authentic, Contenders, also Cutler, Norwood RC"s Autos (high end only) and Bowman Chrome Auto's (RED, Orange or Gold).. Let me know what do you have. Thanks

I can't get to your bucket site !!...So..send me a short list of maybe 7-10 cards (high ends) and I will Let you know if there is anything that I like. Other players I Like : Maroney, Leinart, Lendale White, J.Addai, M.Turner, Cutler, Tarvaris Jackson, C.Portis, Chad Johnson, Eli Manning, F.Gore,

list

1. sinorice moss # to 5 three color patch auto
  2. marice stovall 1/1 topps triple threads plate jersey auto
  3. mathias kiwankus ttt jersey plate auto 1/1
  4. lendale white ttt plate jersey auto 1/1
  5. tavaris jackson spa patch auto # 999
  6. marrques colston topps paradigm jersey auto # to 99
  7. mike bell paradigm # to 50
  8. marcus allen leaf llimited jersey number auto # to 32
  9. paul warfield natinal treasures auto jersey number # to 42
these are a few the only one that would be really hard for you to get from me is the white plate auto its part of my white collection but i would trade it for the right lettermen please let me know if you like anything i really need some of your cards thanks

Back