**wanted Jay Cutler And Brandon Marshall***

I understand completely...

I tried to edit my post above..

I am also interested in any other memoribilia you have..

LMK what you want to do with the DT... Thanks!

I do have a tatum bell mini helmet w/ cert from GAI very nice if interested but other then that nothing with the DT make me an offer but its going to be near to impossible to get

Yeah, I saw that. Could you make an offer for the DT to start it off?

I may be interested in the Roy if we can't work anything else out...

I also liked the extra Cutler Chrome and Cutler Contenders you had..

I thought the DT sold more than it did.. I am not interested in it to sell, but I just don't want to rip myself off... Sells about $70ish I could give like $80 or so for Cash Value...

LMK what you want to do.
Thanks!

see that much doesn't matter to me ill take all of them for 70-80 myself hes a sure HOFer the fact irvin got in over him and monk is just down right wrong imo.

Yeah, I see. But, than I guess that is out of my range. I will probably just buy one if another one pops up.

But, what about the Contenders Cutler. You have offered the Cutler Elite and $150... but that is honestly a bit too much. I don't know what value you go by though :confused: . I usually go by market value/sell value. If we go by book, I'm sure the Cutler is way out of my range, if we go by sell, than we are right up each others alleys...

Cutler Contenders sells $150-200.. $175 ok?

LMK what you want to work out.
Thanks!

You think the Cutler Contenders sells like $250.. Ok, no. The Cutler Contenders sells like $160-75...

Marshall - Last 4, for $30-35

Ok bud, PSA 9 sells less than a raw. PSA 9=BGS 8.5. LMK of a BGS 8.5 of a card other than older cards that brings up the value. Cutler and Marshall went 109 together on a BIN! So even if we went by that, that is $110 for the pair, plus $60 paypal! That is $170.

Good luck ever unloading a Cutler for a decent trade.

I like him, but not that much.

PSA 9 Is mint thank you and please dont post in my thead again. Thats ok I like cutler rather have 2 contenders and a PSA 9 Elite then ever trade with you thanks

PS Read the way you wrote it moron you said those 2 for cutler and $60 from me go buy a Cutler contenders then man good luck

Oh, scary man. I know who to ignore. Maybe that is why you have 2 trades. You are impossible to deal with, along with immature. "Don't post in my thread again." First off, I can do whatever I want. You, my friend, are an idiot. You obviously don't know how to trade, and you are way to attatched to your cards. Not that it is bad, but don't get all angry when you laugh at one of my offers when it is a legit offer, and than you offered me, 2 weeks ago, the Elite Cutler and $150 for the Contenders! You must be like 12 or 13.

Please, act mature if you are going to trade. You have been here longer, and have 2 trades. I know why! You are going to my ignore list.

lol i have 2 trades because well lets say its one of the deadest sites around plain and simple! 12 or 13 huh good one I love all your brilliant statements you have made are real impressive. That must be why I have the Cutler collection i do huh! Please dont post on my thread thats all im asking

Back