Wanted: (20) $5 PayPal Lots

DimeTimeSportscards

Bench Warmer
I am wanting to see what you guys and gals can come up with for $5 delivered via PayPal. Let me know what you can come up with and I will make my decisions ASAP. This is an easy trade/sale and I am wanting to make 20 or more :) So get to posting!! This can be an assortment of GU, Inserts, #'d cards, or commons.....whatever you want to offer for $5 PayPal.

DimeTimeSportscards said:
I am wanting to see what you guys and gals can come up with for $5 delivered via PayPal. Let me know what you can come up with and I will make my decisions ASAP. This is an easy trade/sale and I am wanting to make 20 or more :) So get to posting!! This can be an assortment of GU, Inserts, #'d cards, or commons.....whatever you want to offer for $5 PayPal.
I can make you 20 custom lots with a minimum 40.00 bv per lot for 5.00 each, consisting of Numbered ,Inserts, Chrome, stars, rc's etc.... with half of the lots guaranteed a gu in each. No Commons

Sure... I could do these all numbered cards/inserts

Killebrew, Seaver,Molitor, zito x 2, Ordonez,Schilling, Pee Wee Reese, Ralph Kiner, Mark Teixeira, Sheffield, Maddux, and Al Kaline.

Pasttimesports said:
Sure... I could do these all numbered cards/inserts

Killebrew, Seaver,Molitor, zito x 2, Ordonez,Schilling, Pee Wee Reese, Ralph Kiner, Mark Teixeira, Sheffield, Maddux, and Al Kaline.

It is that easy :) I will post it up :) PM me your PayPal address....

Back