Football walter payton jsu vs uno suveinor program with game stub unused and team itenary

azchef29

Bench Warmer
so this is my holy grail atm ( at the moment. ) if anyone know's pricing please list .. I know his 75' program for shrine is at 55 $ but he's not even featured nor does it come along with all these goodies.

Attachments

• 20140612_111650.jpg
    20140612_111650.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 20140612_111535.jpg
    20140612_111535.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 97
I love how an institution of higher learning spells BUSES incorrectly! That aside, Payton had 6 TDs in that game! I would say the bacon and grits pre-game meal did the trick. I would say it's worth every bit of $200 as a package, probably more, since that itinerary has got to be VERY tough to come by.

Wow. If only I new stuff like this would be so highly valued. I could be a zillionaire by now. Very nostalgic stuff. It always brings back great memories. I guess that's why it's collectable. Silly me, now I finally get. Let me check my garage.

Wow. If only I new stuff like this would be so highly valued. I could be a zillionaire by now.
Which is exactly why it is so valuable these days. If people knew that this stuff would be worth money...everyone would have saved them and they would be worth nothing. LOL.