VINTAGE CLEVELAND BROWNS, ALOT OF'EM!

Tomorrow when I have time to list them all. I can throw some names out now, but it's not all of them;
LEROY KELLY
OZZIE NEWSOME
ERICH BARNES
JIM KANICKI
BILL NELSEN
WALTER ROBERTS
ERNIE GREEN
GARY COLIINS
MILT PLUM
BO SCOTT
JOE JONES
MIKE PHIPPS
FAIR HOOKER
FRED HOAGLIN
DON COCKROFT
JIM HOUSTON
GENE HICKERSON
CHIP GLASS
WALTER JOHNSON
CLEO MILLER
BOB BABICH
BOB DE MARCO
JOHN GARLINGTON
JOHN DEMARIE
WALT SUMNER
CLARENCE SCOTT
JERRY SHERK
TOM DARDEN
FRANK PITTS
DOUG DEIKEN
REGGIE RUCKER
BOB McKAY
GREG PRUITT
STEVE HOLDEN
HUGH McKINNIS
VAN GREEN
CHARLIE HALL
BRIAN SIPE
CLEO MILLER
RON BOLTON
STEVE HOLDEN
OSCAR ROAN
NEAL CRAIG
GERALD IRONS
CHARLIE HALL
LARRY POOLE
CHRIS BAHR
TONY PETERS
MIKE PRUITT
DAVE LOGAN
OLIVER DAVIS
MARK MILLER
MACK MITCHELL
CHARLES WHITE
AL GOLIC
GLEN YOUNG
TOM COUSINEAU
BOB GOLIC
OZZIE NEWSOME
WEBSTER SLAUGHTER
ERNEST BYNER
BRIAN BRENNAN
CODY RISIEN
KEVIN MACK
CLAY MATTHEWS
** And many many more too numerous to mention. All cards are from the players actual years (not reprints) and all are in great shape. I have plenty more as stated and as I find them I will start scanning some for you, OK?? Let me know if you're at all interested. Thank You!

Either/Or, makes no difference to me. I do know that some of the older ones not yet listed are worth looking at, and I will let you do that as I have time, probably tomorrow. For the right deal, I would trade them as a lot.
You know more than I do about BROWNS cards, I collect Baseball and I'm a STEELER fan, so my knowledge of BROWNS is limited. Although I do know of some of them.

Uncle Ted said:
Either/Or, makes no difference to me. I do know that some of the older ones not yet listed are worth looking at, and I will let you do that as I have time, probably tomorrow. For the right deal, I would trade them as a lot.
You know more than I do about BROWNS cards, I collect Baseball and I'm a STEELER fan, so my knowledge of BROWNS is limited. Although I do know of some of them.

If you have an idea what what you are looking for on them $$ wise please shoot me a pm I may be interested in the lot as my vintage Browns cards got ruined when my collectable room got flooded out 10 years ago.

You will be the 1st to get a complete list and some scans. That's a bummer about your cards, sorry to hear that. Alot of the cards are duplicates as well, do you want those also, or just the "pick of the litter" so to speak?

Uncle Ted said:
You will be the 1st to get a complete list and some scans. That's a bummer about your cards, sorry to hear that. Alot of the cards are duplicates as well, do you want those also, or just the "pick of the litter" so to speak?

Depending on what you need for the lot I may just take them all off your hands.

Back