Football Vince Young Triple Threads auto /18

osiderida06

Bench Warmer
Hey guys I came up on a Vince Young auto rc 6/18. I was just wondering if any one knows the excact bv of this card? I know i got it for less than its worth but im hoping a got a good deal. Here is a pic of the card

0054_1.JPG

So if i paid about 130 would you consider this a good deal? I have always loved vince young. Plus i figure the value is going to go up a bit after this season. There doing pretty good right now. That is if i dont trade or sell it by then.

Low #/d cards seldom have a book value due to scarcity. The best indicator is to search completed auctions - and/or compare it to a higher #/d run and use some sort of multiplier to estimate its worth.

I would say $130 is a good deal - without looking I would guess the card should be worth at least $250-300 raw, but I could be wrong.

Yeah the guy i bought it off of emailed me back and said it was 350-400....So i guess its a pretty good deal. Thanks for your help coltstopps....I love this card...Definetly my favorite card in my collection. I cant wait until it gets here...

Well i have my beckett right here the one #d to 50 books for 250. The one #d to 25 books for 350 so i figure it has to be atleast 400 or so. And this is the newest beckett out right now. So im extremely happy with this buy. I know im proabably being lazy and not reading stickies in here like i should but excatly how does the trading in here work to make sure that people get what they are suppose to get when trading with some? im completly oblivious as to how the whole trading thing in here works. Can some one help me out?

osiderida06 said:
Well i have my beckett right here the one #d to 50 books for 250. The one #d to 25 books for 350 so i figure it has to be atleast 400 or so. And this is the newest beckett out right now. So im extremely happy with this buy. I know im proabably being lazy and not reading stickies in here like i should but excatly how does the trading in here work to make sure that people get what they are suppose to get when trading with some? im completly oblivious as to how the whole trading thing in here works. Can some one help me out?

I think you are looking at the RC parallels... I believe yours is the 2006 Topps Triple Threads Autographed Relic Red... Not a parallel of the base RC... (which was never made) but a whole seperate insert set... its card #19, 20 or 21, correct? Just trying to help out....

As far as trades go, usually one another PMs to finalize a deal... once the deal is finalized... you go to Trade Manager and Propose a Trade... Check feedback like always before you send out... kinda like eBay...

wow that is crazy. I definetly will not be trading with any one who has little feedback. But the sad thing is im going to start off with no feedback as well, so its going to be tuff i would say. Hopefully they will give me a chance and maybe check out my ebay feedback. LOL. I will probably hold on to the vince young for a while unless i can get atleast 200 for it. How does sv usuale go? But on the other hand i do have a mario williams gold para. #d 25 rc auto, and a troy smith aboslute jerseyball #100 auto both on the way right now i can either trade or sell. Do you know what the buy value of these are marino? And thanks again for all the help today. Like i said im new to all of this but i learn quick and i love football cards. But when i was little collecting them i was happy with base cards of my favorite players. These are my first higher value cards.

osiderida06 said:
wow that is crazy. I definetly will not be trading with any one who has little feedback. But the sad thing is im going to start off with no feedback as well, so its going to be tuff i would say. Hopefully they will give me a chance and maybe check out my ebay feedback. LOL. I will probably hold on to the vince young for a while unless i can get atleast 200 for it. How does sv usuale go? But on the other hand i do have a mario williams gold para. #d 25 rc auto, and a troy smith aboslute jerseyball #100 auto both on the way right now i can either trade or sell. Do you know what the buy value of these are marino? And thanks again for all the help today. Like i said im new to all of this but i learn quick and i love football cards. But when i was little collecting them i was happy with base cards of my favorite players. These are my first higher value cards.

Not necessarily little... just cover your bases on high end trades... make sure you know who you are dealing with... because not a lot of FREAKS have high feedback... like me I've only on this site for several months and I only have a rating of 3... Its a lot harder to trade than to buy....
If the Titans keep it up, i am sure you can get a pretty penny at the end of the year for that Young... Definitely worth holding on to... I know a lot of people are still a little skeptical of Young b/c of the "Madden curse" but I think they're weird.... In case you don't know what that is, whoever has been on the cover of any Madden Video game has had serious injuries or the worse year of their career....
I remeber your original post on the williams and smith.... I actually would think those cards would get $15-20 more than what you paid if listed on eBay correctly....
Since you are new to collecting as well, the best advice I can give you is research your cards and any cards you are interested in buying... With all the different variations and show parallels out there... often good people misrepresent their cards and unknowingly rip someone off... then of course bad people can do whatever they want....

Yeah i know what the madden curse is. I have all the maddens. Which i might add i love 08 for 360. Yeah i knew i got a good deal on those cards i always compare what they have gone for in the past or what the current bid is on other ones at the time. I like to wait untill i find one that no one has found and gets sold for cheap. So how do list things correctly? Is there a way to attract people better and catch there attention?

osiderida06 said:
Yeah i know what the madden curse is. I have all the maddens. Which i might add i love 08 for 360. Yeah i knew i got a good deal on those cards i always compare what they have gone for in the past or what the current bid is on other ones at the time. I like to wait untill i find one that no one has found and gets sold for cheap. So how do list things correctly? Is there a way to attract people better and catch there attention?
Yeah, theirs certain key words... low shipping costs... how to scan pics.... Beckett did a big article about it a couple months ago... I'll see if I can find mine...

Back