Vin Scully

yes he does do them at the same time and Vin Scully NEVER needs to STFU he is the best comentator in baseball and knows more about the game then probably 95% of the people in the MLB. He is an Icon so for you to say he needs to STFU is just dumb

yes he does do them at the same time and Vin Scully NEVER needs to STFU he is the best comentator in baseball and knows more about the game then probably 95% of the people in the MLB. He is an Icon so for you to say he needs to STFU is just dumb

Personally I think Harry Kalas is the best announcer, but a play by play like those on radio can get annoying if your actually watching the game.

Nobody questioned how good is was/is. My question was if he did radio the same time as TV. If he wasn't doing radio at the same time, it is pointless to tell me how Furcal is wearing his socks. I can see it, thus my last comment.

Nobody questioned how good is was/is. My question was if he did radio the same time as TV. If he wasn't doing radio at the same time, it is pointless to tell me how Furcal is wearing his socks. I can see it, thus my last comment.

That is fair I have always heard him so I am used to it I guess

He does the first three innings on radio.

And anyone who thinks Vin Scully should STFU just isn't right. The man has some of the best stories around and paints a beautiful picture of the game. Hell, he's been doing it for 50+ years!

He is hands down the best. There are others who are close (Kalas, Buck, Sr., Harwell), but Vin is in a class all by himself.

Back