Very Sad News

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
Could get worse....

Smokey is missing. last time anyone seen him was 8pm Monday night. I didn't get home until 10pm because of class. He never came home. I'm freaking out, worried sick. I've searched all surrounding neighborhoods, knocked on doors, printed up some flyers (need more IMO), checked all near by vets and shelters, called the sheriffs office. I took the day off from work to continue my search. I won't stop till I find him. It really sucks because this is happening right before my b-day. I don't want to lose my best friend yet. We weren't suppost to part this way. I'm not ready to let him go. I just want my Mokey. :cry:

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
Sorry to hear that. He seems like such a cool cat. Has he ever done this? Really hope you find him bud. Good luck.

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Man, that really sucks:( At least it's not even been two days yet....my grandma has cats that wonder off like that pretty often. But man, I know what you are going through.....best of luck to you :pray:

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
It's not like him to take off. He's a home body. He's 24 pounds, he can't jump or run fast. I know he couldn't have gone far. I fear that someone hit him or someone picked him up to keep. I just hope I'll find him soon or he comes back.

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Very sorry to hear about that Kenny. Hope he comes back to ya soon :salut:

My cat Mooch used to wander off and not come back till the next day... which is one reason he doesn't go out unsupervised anymore.

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
Just got back from one of the shelters, not there. I rode my bike there. Bad idea. 5 miles away on top of a hill. My thighs are on fire. Should have just drove.