vandychris / patchautocollectors dispute

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Received this PM today from vandychris. Can someone please pick up the dispute and jump on this guy to send his stuff out. I'd hate to lose a guy like Chris over this.

Here is my disputed trade. patchautocollectors has given me the run around for two weeks now. He cant or wont provide a DC number. My cards showed up in his photobucket within 3 days.
My DC to him:
0307 3330 0000 9481 0942

I can scan the DC slip & postal receipt if you need me to, but he's already said he received.

Trade Info
Trade ID 3884
Trade Date 2-19-2008
patchautocollectors
Address ramon aragon 203 s. alabama st. amarilo, tx 79106
He was supposed to send lendale white playoff draft picks auto - $80
I sent devin hester classics auto rc - $60
matt moore bowman auto rc -$20

Please help, my son and I are having too much fun on here for someone to ruin it like this, but an $80 rip-off and I'll be done with this for good.
Thanks.
~Chris.

This was my reply to him:
Chris,
I understand your frustration and will have one of the Moderators contact him and look into this and lean on him. We have several tools at our disposal to "encourage" deadbeats to send. No need to scan your dc slip as long as we have the number. I'll have the moderator contact you asap regarding this matter. I would confront him myself but am under dr's orders to keep my stress level to an absolute minimum after a small heart attack a few weeks ago.

pmed patchautocollectors

You Need to Send the Lendale White Draft Picks Auto card to Vandychris asap! you got his cards. he will Recieve the Card by this Weekend or you will be banned from this site, and i will make it my personal goal that you are banned from EVERY site that involves the trading and selling of cards. Nothing Personal but if you are gonna trade, then trade right;)

cardjim said:
Such as what in particular? "We have several tools at our disposal to "encourage" deadbeats to send."
Well ........The simple mention of an investigation by IFCC (FBI), contacting local authorities, or filing complaint with the USPS Mail Fraud division, is usually enough to get them moving. The best tool that we can use is what I like to call friendly intimidation. Selective, professional wording that simply spells out the legal actions faced by the offender work quite well. I also have access to current phone and address listings. It's surprising just how fast a 5 minute phone call to parents or the offender works wonders. It's not hard to threaten legal action or the ability to ruin their entire online reputation and banishment from other sites in a way that seems almost friendly. Most times one pm or e-mail does the trick.

randallcards said:
pmed patchautocollectors

You Need to Send the Lendale White Draft Picks Auto card to Vandychris asap! you got his cards. he will Recieve the Card by this Weekend or you will be banned from this site, and i will make it my personal goal that you are banned from EVERY site that involves the trading and selling of cards. Nothing Personal but if you are gonna trade, then trade right;)
That's a bit stronger than I would have gone with my first pm but it may be effective. Generally threats of being banned don't really get to most people, simply because they will just go somewhere else under a different name. Plus banning before the dispute is resolved can lead to a total loss of contact and the resolution falls flat.
Let me know what his response is.......

(806) 373-3325

thats the number of the person of his last name, lives on the same street, but about 500 numbers off

there are like 40 aragon's in Amarilo TX lol

Back