Upper Deck Replacement Mail

J

jdworley

I sent in a redemption for an eight autograph card that was supposed to be Mario Williams, AJ Hawk, Michael Huff, Ernie Sims, Ronde Barber, Tedy Bruschi, Lofa Tatupu, and Brian Dawkins. For what ever reason, that card won't be made. I got the cards below as replacements:

Favre #25/25
Young #12/35
2006%20UC%20Favre%20Small.jpg
2006%20UC%20Young%20Small.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. They are nice cards, but I was hoping to get something that I collect. I guess I'll list them on ebay once I get around to it. Unless someone on here wants/needs them.

Jarred

I think you got some pretty good value back for the card that you didn't recieve. What ever happened to that 6 or 8 Steelers auto card that you had.

Ive been waiting on a Greene SPX Spectrum replacment for awhile I hope I even get one card as nice as yours.

Very nice replacment...

I like your replacements. Granted the 8 auto is considerably rarer given the multi-autos, but the player selection has limited appeal. You can't go wrong with 2 HOF QB's like that, especially with hard signeds.

I think you scored big time, the player selection on the octo graph card leave a lot to be desired, these two cards give you much better value...just my 2 cents...:drool::drool::drool:

Dan, I'm still waiting on the 8 auto Steelers card. Last time I checked, they were waiting on Jack Ham's auto, which seems odd since he's been in at least 2 other UD sets since then.

I have 4 other redemptions still out with UD, but they have done a good job of getting about 15 others delivered in the past two months.

Jarred

Back