Updated trade list with scans.

for some reasons i cant leave the list,maybe its to long???
please drop me your email-addy and i will send a list.

regards, sascha

vannestjc said:
Oh wow...had no idea the Bush booked so high. I have a buddy who's a huge Saints fan and if that was a $10 or so card, I would have picked it up for him. But at that value, I'm not near as interested.

What do you have in the $5-10 range that we could put with the Smith for Morgan?

Also...I'm not getting my emails like I should when someone responds. So if I don't respond right away, it means I got a little busy and without an email, it may be a bit before I get back to the boards. :)

Jim
hi Jim,
so i would add these:

Smith, Rod 2005 Finest Refractor 142/399 Broncos
Smith, Rod 2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Target Sapphire Parallel

want to post the trade?
i am gonna send tomorrow,must pick up bubble mailers first,and i am not able to go to that shop today.

regards, sascha

Berlin21 said:
hi Jim,
so i would add these:

Smith, Rod 2005 Finest Refractor 142/399 Broncos
Smith, Rod 2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Target Sapphire Parallel

want to post the trade?
i am gonna send tomorrow,must pick up bubble mailers first,and i am not able to go to that shop today.

regards, sascha

It's posted...thanks for the deal! I won't be able to ship until Friday, I don't think. I'm at work and the card is at home...so today is out...and I'm at a Cardinal baseball game all day tomorrow...so Friday will probably be my first shot to get to the Post Office.

Jim

vannestjc said:
It's posted...thanks for the deal! I won't be able to ship until Friday, I don't think. I'm at work and the card is at home...so today is out...and I'm at a Cardinal baseball game all day tomorrow...so Friday will probably be my first shot to get to the Post Office.

Jim
no problem,thank you!

regards, sascha

collectthebest said:
bv is $60

Do I have anything you like for it?

I do have a couple things pending (Marshall SPA, Marshall Sweet Spot and some other smaller stuff)...but let me know if I have anything for the Knowshon.

Thanks,
Jim

Back