University of Missouri alumni........

jeffmu

Bench Warmer
A graduate of 1993, this is what I primarily collect across all sports. Players included:
BK: Linas Kleiza, Kareem Rush, Keyon Dooling, Rickey Paulding
BB: Max Scherzer, Nate Culp, Hunter Mense (not Pence)
FB: Brad Smith , Justin Gage, Justin Smith

Out of respect to "sliqwill", I'd love a shot if you happen to have a Gold auto'd refractor and he doesn't have anything you desire in a trade, give me a shot, (never thought I'd be soliciting "sloppy seconds").
Any help would be appreciated........later.
Jeff

i dont think you will get a gold unless you are on other sites, because i think ive got this one nailed down and ebay...get some orange ones...but the golds are mine

i dont think you will get a gold unless you are on other sites, because i think ive got this one nailed down and ebay...get some orange ones...but the golds are mine

Hell, I was shocked I grabbed a blue a while back, just happened to be home at lunch and decided to check and grabbed it BIN for $17, yeah, trust me , not looking to start unnecessary bidding wars, but since I saw your "trade" remark, figured that'd be an angle to use without impeding on your "territory". It's all good, at least will be when I get a gold!:D

ive got 8 blues and the $17 sounds about right, i paid around $20 for most of my blues, i think im good on those, but im all about the golds

Sold all of my Mense stuff because he is going to be nothing, but I still have plenty of Scherzer. USA auto/475 and Auto jsy 350....at least 3 autos, maybe only 2 auto jsy.

Back