Unique trade idea....

ucffans

Bench Warmer
I have a unique trade idea that I think would be fun. The US post office has the small flat rate boxes that ship for $4.95 regardless of weight. I found that you can stick close to 400 cards in the box. Here is my idea....

I love sorting through cards and finding other cards that I may not have even if they aren't stars or rookies. I propose making a collection of about 350-400 cards and swapping them with someone else. You can make a lot of any assortment of cards or years. Anyone interested?

I can make a lot of:
Fooball - (early 80s), (late 80s), (early 90s)
Basketball (late 80s) (early 90s)
Baseball (late 70s)(early 80s)(mid 80s)(late 80s)(early 90s)
Baseball by company - topps, donruss, fleer, upperdeck, bowman, sportflicks, minis, misc. cards like ones from hostess, star stickers, etc.

packfan455 said:
would u trade 25 green bay packers any time for 25 of what 1990-1992 team or set

I'd be happy to put together a lot of Packers cards. I bet I could come up with 300. (As far as shipping goes, it is just about the same price if you put them in a flat rate box at $4.95 as if I sent 25 cards.

Would you be able to do the same with about 300 baseball cards from mid 90's through present day? (My sons collect current baseball and I am trying to swap out some of my football cards (which are basically from 1975-2000)

packfan455 said:
dont have any baseball plus we dont have a box
i have some bubble wrap envolopes that about it srry

The boxes are free at the post office. I stopped by today and picked up a couple. You can fit about 300-400 cards inside them depending upon how you put them in.

Sorry I am looking to trade football for baseball.

Back