Unique trade idea for bulk/common cards

ucffans said:
Spud77 - I was able to put together quite a bit of commons.

Football was mostly 79, 80, 81, and 82
Baseball was mostly 76-80

Some of them have shown their age.

So far I have put together 380 baseball cards from 2000 on. I will find more shortly. How many cards do you think you have from above. I am still interested in the USFL cards too if you have them.

Thanks,
Spud

spud77 said:
So far I have put together 380 baseball cards from 2000 on. I will find more shortly. How many cards do you think you have from above. I am still interested in the USFL cards too if you have them.

Thanks,
Spud

I have about 350. If you go to the post office, the small flat rate boxes are free. When you put them together they basically look like a fat envelope. I think you can fit about 350 in there.

I have all of the USFL cards. I am willing to trade them. I will scan them and post them later tonight.

Cool. Would you do the 350 and the USFL for 400 baseball cards? If so I can post the trade up on the trade manager?

If you want to do the USFL cards separately or want more that is OK too.

THanks!

http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af123/ucffans/USFL.jpg

This should be the link for the USFL.

I would have no problem throwing the two Anthony Carter cards and the Gary Plummer cards in the mix. (They have a BV of probably about $15 total). The other 3 (Kelly, Walker, and White) I would rather trade separately since they have more value (about $20-$30 apiece).

I'd be happy to try and work out a trade for those 3 cards as well.

ucffans said:
Alright, I put together a good lot of both Vikings and Cardinals I think you will be happy with. Most cards in both are in the 80's but I also have some late 70's and 90's included as well. There are a few star players, but nothing of major value (Cris Carter, Chris Doleman, Wade Phillips, Vince Coleman, Ozzie, Jack Clark) and a lot of others.

The current cards I would like in a trade would mostly consist of Phillies, Nationals, Astros, Twins, Cubs, and Braves. Those are the teams my sons and I follow and see in spring training. Feel free to include any other ones as well since they like all the baseball teams, but the ones listed above are the favorites.
I can get you a nice lot of everyone except the twins as I just traded some off

ucffans said:
http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af123/ucffans/USFL.jpg

This should be the link for the USFL.

I would have no problem throwing the two Anthony Carter cards and the Gary Plummer cards in the mix. (They have a BV of probably about $15 total). The other 3 (Kelly, Walker, and White) I would rather trade separately since they have more value (about $20-$30 apiece).

I'd be happy to try and work out a trade for those 3 cards as well.

THat sounds very good to me. I'll look for some comparable cards for the Kelly, White, and Walker.

Back