Football Unexpected Mail

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Back in 2009 I submitted a redemption to Upper Deck for a Jamal Lewis Autograph....mainly because he was playing for the Browns at the time. I had actually forgotten all about it as I don't buy much UD anymore since they lost their Pro contracts. So my wife brings the mail in the other day and there is a mailer from Morrisville, NC for me. I had no idea who it was from until I opened it up and found a letter from Upper Deck telling me that they couldn't fulfill my redemption and instead they sent me a replacement. Anywhoooo I dump the toploader out of the package and this lands on the counter 2008 SPx J. Leman Rookie Auto 093/399
File5_zpsc7157165.jpg

Ok I figure that's what I get from UD no biggie. I didn't really pay attention to it until I went to take the card out of the toploader and realized there was another card behind the J. Leman auto. That's when I found this 2008 SPx Super Scripts Peyton Hillis auto.....Now if can just get healthy and start churning out some yards again.......
File4_zps89a4346a.jpg

way-to-go Upper Deck! ...and they did this in just under five years!

I still have redemptions floating around from that time-frame...wonder if I'm next to get mail from Upper Deck!

Back