Ugg...wouldn't you know 2015 BB Box

horfin

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So in my never ending quest to obtain a master set of every Bowman's Best Baseball card (numbered to 25 or greater); I bought a box of 2015 Bowman's Best. As is the recent trend with bowman's best, there are 4 autos per box. I pulled 3, Blake Snell $25; Taylor Ward $25 and a Green version of someone valued at about $10.00.

The BIG HIT?? a redemption card of Hi-Def Heritage Fransisco Lindor (RC) $200.00 ->redemption expired on 12/31/2017

Ugg, this happened to me in in April of last year I bought a 2015 BB box for my sons birthday and received a redemption of D Machado.

I sent a letter to Topps for the D. Machado telling them it was my sons birthday present and we are trying to get every single Bowman's Best card....no response.

I guess I'll send this one in too with a request to receive something, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Bill

This just recently happened to me with 2007 Topps 52 rookie edition. Topps did respond and sent me 4 autos and 4 packs for cards for the 2 redemptions I mailed in. So maybe you will have better luck this time.

I will say I just mailed the redemption in and by passed the emailing part. So that might be the way to go. I figured if I didn't get a reply or card back no real loss as the redemption was useless anyway.

John

Hope you get it worked out. On another note do you have an extra Kris Bryant rc from 2015 Bowman's Best?

Thanks,
Dennis

Back