UFC tonight!!

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
Should be fun! Have a bunch of the guys coming over, a few of the gals. They all said- "Go cheap on the beer", so I picked up a bunch of Bud Light and I'll admit, I have started drinking... I swear, sometimes I think I have a problem. Oh well.... we'll break out the harder stuff later!! :drunk:

pretty good show tonight
although im tired of fights not going the way i want, i cant believe the shogun fight and nobody saw the liddell fight ending that way

pretty good show tonight
although im tired of fights not going the way i want, i cant believe the shogun fight and nobody saw the liddell fight ending that way

No kidding. I though for sure one of those two was going out! Oh well... I was glad to see Forest win, and to choke him out like that with 10 seconds left! The fight the impressed me though was that first one with Thiales. Both of those guys were gong for it. Fun night... but someone needed to go to sleep! lol

No kidding. I though for sure one of those two was going out! Oh well... I was glad to see Forest win, and to choke him out like that with 10 seconds left! The fight the impressed me though was that first one with Thiales. Both of those guys were gong for it. Fun night... but someone needed to go to sleep! lol

that was one of the best ground fights i have ever seen, it was entertaining jiu jitsu all the way through

Back