UFC on Fox

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
from Chicago tonight, check local Fox listings, its on at 7 here in the central time zone...they probably have an undercard, not sure if that is on facebook or something, but set your DVR...

the Fox card has 4 fights on it i think, so way better than that 60 minute affair that was a 46 second fight or whatever...

also, i saw a thing floating around facebook that UFC is not going to allow sponsorship from gun companies...not sure if this was part of the TV deal, that they just cant have it on their shorts, or if they cant have it on their banner hanging during introduction...last UFC i watched they had one of the sponsors blurred out, but that may have been a highlight on something...not sure what that is all about...what bothered me is some idiot on the facebook thread that said 'no one takes athletes seriously when they make themself a billboard for a company'...then i thought about all you lawn fairies...especially since the Quaker State team out of Chicago has been in the news...while i dont like soccer, its pretty damn popular, and they are full of sponsored logos...

Prelims on Fuel, maybe 1 fight on Facebook. The replays (highlight packages sent to media, re-airs, not in-event highlights) are the ones with the blurred sponsors.

I find it a little hypocritical for them to ban gun and ammo sponsors while at the same time have huge beer logos plastered everywhere. I love me some beer but I'd bet on guns killing fewer people than alcohol in the US.

Back