UFC INSANITY

She deserves it after being Ronda. I didn't see the fight but sounds like she whooped her pretty convincingly.

when a card goes from consistently selling for $6 or less and it jumps to over $130?...doesn't deserve that sort of jump if you ask me...I could see it doing $30 for a day or two, but there is quite a bit of supply out there, her base cards are selling for more than Rousey autos were a year ago...

when a card goes from consistently selling for $6 or less and it jumps to over $130?...doesn't deserve that sort of jump if you ask me...I could see it doing $30 for a day or two, but there is quite a bit of supply out there, her base cards are selling for more than Rousey autos were a year ago...
I'm sure it will die down quickly, but it's all about supply and demand and the demand for her is as high as it will ever be right now.

Yeah the initial Insanity "Jump at it because it just happened" thing. Unfortunately sometimes the prices never come down from this insane kickstart.

its already come back to reality...or what one would have expected following that...shes only been in 2 sets and has no autos

Back