UD Redemption Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Ok, here's the background on this... I pulled a redemption for a Marc Gasol/Pau Gasol dual auto /30 back in November.

In December I caught wind the card wouldnt be made as neither Gasol has been signing.

In January I officially requested a replacement.

In February I had to re-request a replacement as they didn't have any inventory of any of the players/teams I asked for

In late March the status changed to "Item in Process of shipping"
On April 8th status changed to "Item Shipped"
On April 17th I got an email saying my item shipped

well, I still have nothing, and UD has been less than helpful when I've attempted to contact them, so let's bet on when it comes and what I get

June 14th, 2012 and it will be a Luther Head Topps Finest Superfractor

That replacement better sell for $30+. I just put down huge points on it.

Before I bet, I would like to know how you will determine the sell value? There are multiple ways of doing this, so I want to know your process.

tigsfan said:
Before I bet, I would like to know how you will determine the sell value? There are multiple ways of doing this, so I want to know your process.

good question.

what i plan to do is look at completed listings on ebay, and take the average of however many i find (pre-shipping)

ac-n-mike said:
I would think EBAY/completed items would be the best way

this is where computers fail- I can sooooo see you saying this as sarcastically as possible, but then again maybe you were trying to be helpful...

I got mail!!!

I'm gonna wait to declare the winners though, as I cant find sales for one of the cards... once that is settled I'll pick the winners

card 1:
07-08 Premier Impessions Joakim Noah /25 ($12.63 SV)
07-08 Premier BJ Armstrong/Steve Kerr /20 (SV TBD, estimating $15-20, so we need to wait to declare the SV winner)

Dacubs? said:
i'd be interested in trading for the kerr/BJ

that ones not available at the moment, but the Noah will be made available.

as for the contest, i'm going to declare both $21-30 and $31+ SV winners, as the dual is somewhere between $15-20, making the total somewhere between $27-32, so they're both equally accurate in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back