UD cannot be serious about this card

Im pretty sure artifacts was made to get rid of all their leftover stickers. I have seen autos of players who have been career backups and relative no namers.

if I had a Jacobs it is a deal... McCown is awesome (but will never play because I think he is partially retarded)

I thought he was going be something, thats why I bought 13 Fleer Hot Prospects auto/patche redemptions in 2004. I sold them and invested another stud....15 Hot Prospects Kerry Colbert auto/patches:doh:

I thought he was going be something, thats why I bought 13 Fleer Hot Prospects auto/patche redemptions in 2004. I sold them and invested another stud....15 Hot Prospects Kerry Colbert auto/patches:doh:

he is a great athlete, good arm, can jump out of the gym, and he is fast... but he is dumber than a box of rocks.. would never be an NFL QB... that is why I did not start getting stuff of him until about a year ago.

wow, another reason not to buy artifacts.

yep, worst set of the year...and the stickers are from different years, as they are a variety of backings...makes you wonder if upper deck was also 'prospecting' by having these guys sign a ton of stickers before they potentially became stars and their auto sessions became more expensive?...

is there a Clarett auto in the set :rambo:

Back