Two cards I'd love to trade for this weekend

LarryG

Hall of Fame
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I am trying to wrap up some 2022 insert sets (first sets of them anyway) and have needed these two for a few months to close out these sets:

2022 Bowman Chrome Bowman in 3D
B3D-14 Bobby Witt Jr.

2022 TOPPS CHROME HEART OF THE CITY
HOC-2 Miguel Cabrera

Anyone got one to trade?

Fuller list of my insert set needs is in the link in my signature. Appreciate the help!

Hey Larry,

I don't have the 2 you're looking for in this thread, but I do have the following 4 from your sig insert needs:

2022 Bowman Hi-Fi Futures: HiFi-12 Brennen Davis; HiFi-22 Carlos Colmenarez; HiFi-25 Pedro Leon
2022 Bowman Virtuostic Vibrations: VV-7 Brady House

The card I could really use from you is the 2022 Topps Gallery Next Wave Wander Franco, but it's a dollar more BV than the $9 from those 4 cards. So, I could put a well hidden dollar bill in with the 4 cards?

LMK

Doug

Hey Larry,

I don't have the 2 you're looking for in this thread, but I do have the following 4 from your sig insert needs:

2022 Bowman Hi-Fi Futures: HiFi-12 Brennen Davis; HiFi-22 Carlos Colmenarez; HiFi-25 Pedro Leon
2022 Bowman Virtuostic Vibrations: VV-7 Brady House

The card I could really use from you is the 2022 Topps Gallery Next Wave Wander Franco, but it's a dollar more BV than the $9 from those 4 cards. So, I could put a well hidden dollar bill in with the 4 cards?

LMK

Doug
Hi Doug,

Keep your dollar. I'll post the trade for the four cards for the Wander Next Wave. Thanks for the help.

Back