Twins Lots Needed

twins2008nathan

Bench Warmer
I'm looking for large Twins lots 40 or more comprised of the following Twins players from premium products any years (non topps series 1 and 2 and Opening Day as I'm set on those). Mauer, Morneau, Kubile, Young, Casilla, Gomez, Harris, Span, Nathan, Cuddyer, Slowey, Perkins, Blackburn, Baker, Santana, Hunter. Base, refractors, numbered, parallels, etc. If you can help me, I'll try to make it worth your while.

Twins lot

twins2008nathan said:
I'm looking for large Twins lots 40 or more comprised of the following Twins players from premium products any years (non topps series 1 and 2 and Opening Day as I'm set on those). Mauer, Morneau, Kubile, Young, Casilla, Gomez, Harris, Span, Nathan, Cuddyer, Slowey, Perkins, Blackburn, Baker, Santana, Hunter. Base, refractors, numbered, parallels, etc. If you can help me, I'll try to make it worth your while.

I would be happy to send a lot your way-hit me up with your shipping info & if you have a nice piazza/cubs cards

monty01 said:
I would be happy to send a lot your way-hit me up with your shipping info & if you have a nice piazza/cubs cards

Hi Monty, I have a nice amount of Piazza. What other cubs do you like and I'll see what I have?

Twins

twins2008nathan said:
Check out this card on E-bay 330269466379 thanks

If you're looking for base check out my new thread on baseball. Bulk 500 card lots for $10. We could make a deal if you want, like 40 twins for $3 or something, I probably have most those players

pancakes+mayonnaise74 said:
I could sell you a lot of 40 Twins cards- stars mainly- for $4.50 dlvd- lmk

I'll do it as long as they aren't Topps Series 1 or 2 or opening day. Nothing against those products, but I am swimming in them currently. Let me know and thanks.

Back