Tuukka Rask Gold FT

Gil Wickabee

Bench Warmer
Got this for trade. Looking for high end Canucks OPC cards or Brodeur, Luongo, Sakic, Niedermayer, Linden.

DSCN2055.jpg

2007-08 Artifacts Gold #/50

PM with offers.

I dont claim to be the smartest person, but in the August / September Hockey Beckett has it listed at $30 with a down arrow for the regular Rask RC with the Gold Rookies #210-242 with a multiplier of x .6-1.5

Since the regular is $30, the 1.5 multiplier makes it a $45 card.

Page 130 Hockey Beckett 4th column to the right toward the bottom of the page.

It is a nice card, but my price was correct. Your pricing of the card was correct also. The difference, Artifacts is falling like a rock just like it always does.

Sorry..

thesnake87 said:
It wouldn't be in this forum if it was only $45. That is an awesome redemption you got there. I'm so jealous!

what makes you think that it would not be in this forum if it were only $45? It happens all the time. Taveras UD rookies were real high when they first come out, now they are way down..

I apologize. I never noticed it, at least until now. And even with the prices, I never noticed the prices dropped like flies like that. My bad.

Fair enough, and you sound like you know what you'r talking about. Until I get better confirmation than someone on a message board I won't be trading it for that. If I do get such confirmation, though, a deal is probably doable. I'll let you know.

My Beckett from April/May 2010 has this card at a $20 base value with a 4x multiplier for the gold version. So I do believe this card is $150 because his magazine is just 2 months newer than mine.

Yeah, my yearly giant beckett from december lists it at the same as yours. Though Tom says he's looked at the Aug/Sept. I haven't had a chance to see that one as I get mine at Wal-Mart and, being July 31, they still didn't have the Aug/Sept out yet.

If you were to sell it, I would say you would get $100 anyway. Since it's of course Rask, and a low numbered rookie card. I'm pretty sure though the price is obviously between $80 - $150.

I guess I can only say this

Anything is only worth what someone will pay for it.

I'll think about buying this once you get a price down and if I can afford it.

Back