TUF 5 Finale

Zo

Bench Warmer
So, who's going to win the TUF finale? I'm thinking Manny is going to beat out Diaz. Pulver and BJ should be an awesome fight. Roger Huerta is also fighting on that card along with the rest of the TUF contestants. Should be a pretty entertaining card and it's free!:cheers:

I think it's just a matter of luck, a little skill Diaz has gotten this far.... Manny probably wont beat him, but look for him to get ass whooped when he steps with the big boys......

Penn may get whooped up by Pulver....

I am rooting for Penn and Manny... Could easily go the other way

Man, that was a screwed up way to lose. Manny was all over his ass in the first round and although Nate has been a slow starter in most of his fights, I thought it was going to be more of them same if that didn't happen. Shoulda, woulda, coulda....

That choke that BJ got was hella deep!!!:cheers:

Man, that was a screwed up way to lose. Manny was all over his ass in the first round and although Nate has been a slow starter in most of his fights, I thought it was going to be more of them same if that didn't happen. Shoulda, woulda, coulda....

That choke that BJ got was hella deep!!!:cheers:

Almost looked like Lil E stuck that neck out there on purpose to end the savage beating...

Dont think Ive ever seen it done better. The way he locked down Jens' arm was beautiful. Then that little extra squeeze at the end. And the class at the very end when they looked at each other... :clap:

rogan mentioned it and you could see it very well at the end of that fight, bj penn can basically use his legs like they are arms
i could imagine fighting someone like that

Back