TTM via email ?

paulhenshaw

Bench Warmer
Hi.
does anyone have email address of teams or players?

I would like to try to write some players, if it is possible.

I usually send letters by snailmail... but wondering if by email might have a small success rate?

hope anyone might be of assistance..

Thanks everyone...

Im not sure that is why i am asking if there is any listing of the players or team, with an email address for which can contact them nicely....

hoping any help, if some has tried it before...

i read about this a couple weeks ago but lost the website... unfortunately...

thank again.

Players wont sign through there email and if you email teams you can get a fan pack which sometimes is nice. Just leave them your address

coach k of duke signs via email, so do several other college coaches. nba players i do not know of any. i have also gotten some celebrities by email- martin yan the chinese chef, the smothers brothers. they send 8X10s for the most part. they may be autopens, but any autograph you don't see signed might be.

Thanks for the positive responses.... if you could, could you PM the email address where i can reach any team, players or celebribites...?

All autographs obtained will go towards my daughter collection....she inherits my whole collection.... ;)

most ncaa coaches sign ttm via email. you dont need to send them anything except the email and you should receive something ttm. most, if not all, current players only sign ttm via c/o team or home.

OMG its not that hard
i have gotten
caron butler
kevin martin
jim harbaugh
torri hunter
tim thomas(bruins)
mauer
morneau
ogden
Many other nfl players

most players don't do through e mail. Vince Papale is sending me a photo. JB holmes does I believe and a very few others actors and actresses do though. and no just ask politely and state you are a huge fan (hopefully you are because just to ask to have it isn't right) and they will either send a preprint or a personalized one O and Y.A. Tittle does it through e mail too.

It doesn't seem like anyone's answered this member's guestion. Mostly he was asking for email addys that worked for autos. I'm also wodnering about this.

Try a site such as this ★ FanMail.biz: The Celebrity Addresses Database. If you look around you will find email addresses. For MLB, NBA< NFL players/coaches, look on the official team website under the heading contact us. There is generally an email address for public inquiries. For example I got autographs from several DC United players that way. (All are now retired or traded, but that's life). For college coaches, look on the athletic department of the college, again under contact us, or fan mail. Another subset here are fan packs, which can include some nice items, and the occaisional autograph. keep in mind that minor sports, minor stars, and minor clebs are more likely to take the time and effort. Mega stars generally get far too many requests to be able to comply. Here is another site to try www.celebrityemail.com - Contact your Favorite Celebrity. Just websearch celebrity email. I got a nice Angelina Jolie preprint that way.

Back