Trying to sell off my card sets from 70s and 80s......have individual cards from 60s

Michael1146

Bench Warmer
As I get closer to retirement, im trying to downsize and have 40-50 complete mint sets...topps, fleer, donruss etc.....some in original boxes, some in baseball card binders in plastic sheets.......let me know what your looking for. 6 grandsons, none like baseball lol......Michael

I would love to add to my collection, but need to organize mine before anything else, mine is small and not very organized but it is old, I started and ended my collection in 93-94, I started with wax boxes of Topps and then Upper Deck cards, I have most of my stuff in notebooks and some in boxes. About a year ago I bought two (4 slot) boxes of baseball cards and one (4 slot) box of football cards, I am off work recovering from major surgery so I decided I would go through these new cards, they appear to be from 89 and 90, not sure what I am looking for, in the football box I have Topps, Score and Fleer 91, and then a bunch of misc. cards. Not sure if this is the right place, any recommendations on how to organize, what to look for as far as value and and should I sort them all in to numerical order. Look forward to your response.

Back