Transaction Leaders: January 2022

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Starting this year, we're going to start keeping up with the members who earn a top spot as a transaction leader each month. We'll keep up with the leaders in each category: overall transactions, trades, sales, purchases and freebies. The way it works is that any transaction that is completed during a given month, regardless of when that trade was created, will be counted for that month.

In January 2022, there were only two complete transactions, but I thought it was still important to give these guys the recognition and congratulations they deserve.

There was one trade, and one sale, both involving the same two members. So, congrats to the following two members. I'm sure we'll see their names again in future months as well!

Most transactions

Each of these members completed two transactions in the month of January, so there is a tie for first place. Congrats to @grapler135s and @AndyDrummond!

Most trades

This month was a tie, with one trade each, congrats to @grapler135s and @AndyDrummond!

Most sales

With one sale, congrats to @grapler135s on being this month's seller of the month!

Most purchases

With a single purchase, congratulations to @AndyDrummond on winning this month's buyer of the month award!

I'm hoping it's only up from here but, honestly, we couldn't have planned a better pair to win the inaugural Transaction Leader of the Month awards! Congrats, again, to you both and thank you for all the work you put in to making SCC one of the best card trading sites online!

Back