Trading this Jordan auto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megabyterex

Bench Warmer
Looking for Football, baseball and basketball Highend stuff.

Not a sticker, auto on card!
Jordanautofront.gif

Jordanautoback.gif

cmb... i got a lebron auto #ed to 25 and a nice mj/kobe dual gu id give up for it... lmk if there is anything else. thanks

Are you sure this card is legit? There have been a ton of reprints showing up of these cards everywhere. Im not saying this card isnt authentic, but its missing the numbering. You could have possibly been scammed yourself with a reprint and dont know it. I suggest taking the card out and feeling it. See if it is the same stock as other cards from the set. It should be numbered if its from the legends set.

The legends autos came numbered to /90. Here is one that previosly sold

03-04 UD Legends Championship Auto Michael Jordan 83/90 - eBay (item 370438290622 end time Sep-28-10 20:44:04 PDT)

More info:
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - BEWARE Counterfeit Michael Jordan Legends autos on ebay....

orangejello727 said:
Are you sure this card is legit? There have been a ton of reprints showing up of these cards everywhere. Im not saying this card isnt authentic, but its missing the numbering. You could have possibly been scammed yourself with a reprint and dont know it. I suggest taking the card out and feeling it. See if it is the same stock as other cards from the set. It should be numbered if its from the legends set.

The legends autos came numbered to /90. Here is one that previosly sold

03-04 UD Legends Championship Auto Michael Jordan 83/90 - eBay (item 370438290622 end time Sep-28-10 20:44:04 PDT)

More info:
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - BEWARE Counterfeit Michael Jordan Legends autos on ebay....

before posting, why don't you read the thread first.

Yea, not calling you a scamemr at all, as you possibly got took in the trade or deal that you yourself got it in...
but those were all no doubt #ed... I have a call into Chris at Upper Deck to verifiy the card info

!B4Dti3!CGk~$(KGrHqV,!iEEycLIp7coBModm4O0k!~~_12.JPG

I see that the card is on it's way to BECKETT... unfortunatly they only grade the card itself
they dont authenticate the autos....

I am gonna ask that you not attempt to trade or sell this at this time... until we can get this figured out...

THANKS ;)

megabyterex said:
before posting, why don't you read the thread first.

What do you want me to read? That the thread is titled..."Trading an MJ AUTO". then you post sending to beckett.

Whats your point? The title says you are trading a card that im calling into question. Its not numbered. All other jordan autos that are authentic are numbered from that set. Any reason why yours isnt numbered? Did you pull it out of a pack? Did you trade for it? Im just asking questions because this card has been in question many times to its authenticity.

GONN LOCK THIS THREAD...

megabyterex... pm me after you hear from Beckett if you want to trade this again...I will be happy to let you know what I hear from Upper Deck
thanks for the info everyone... closing the thread until we can gather more info

from NUMEROUS websites and sources the "un-numbered" versions are apparently photocopies.... much like auto'd 8X10's etc that people reproduce

they are "REAL" AUTOS, but they are COPIES, NOT originals at all

everyone be careful

and megabyterex, I would contact the person that traded/sold it to you asap

Please post the numerous websites links brother se we can educate ourselves. Thanks. Wonder how they got he UD hologram copied

Just like they split the patch cards to put better patches in, these people actually lift the hologram and put it on photocopied cards.

There are 2 versions of fake autos on the market. First version is photocopied and not numbered. 2nd versions are un signed versions that were back doored. With all the garabage going on at UD, im sure back door is open and in full swing. Just like the fleer unsigned stuff that came out. There were unsigned cards you could sign with whatever your heart desired.

This card does not have numbering. All the cards in the set had numbering. Thats the first question to ask.

Ill see if i can find pics of the multiple fake jordan autos.

There seems to be writing over the hologram and what is with the case seal at the bottom. UD is concerend about the writing over the hologram

I tend to agree card seems odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back