Trading/Selling Everything In My Bucket And List

Fryedog01

Bench Warmer
I am a huge bucket and list for trade and some for sale. I am really looking for anything that catches my eyes in form of Rookies/Jerseys/Autos. If anyone likes any of my cards or items for sale or trade, please pm me or leave me a message. Thanks for your time.

I also have PS2 Games and Accessories, Gaming Computer, And More For Sale if anyone is interested. Here are the games and info about them:

I have a great gaming computer for sale. I have two of them so I'm looking to sell the one. It has an Intel quad core processor with 2 gb ram. I built it with a full ATX Case with an EVGA 122-CK-NF68-A1 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard. I paid $1500 for everything I put in the computer but I'm willing to sell it for less. Ill make a great offer. I only used it couple times to make sure it ran great and it's ran amazing. I tried it out with some games and it works great.

Playstation Games:
Need For Speed Underground 2
James Bond: Everything Or Nothing
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Socom 3: U.S. Navy Seals
Socom 2: U.S. Navy Seals
MX Unleashed
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Jampack Winter 2002
Conflict: Desert Storm
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Triple Play 2002
Tony Hawk's Underground
Triple Play 2001
SmackDown: Just Bring It
ESPN NBA 2K5
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex

XBox Console
Games:
Paintball
Need For Speed
Need For Speed Underground 2
Spiderman
Project Gotham Racing
Bad Boys Miami
3 Controllers

Laptop
Inspiron 1150 2.8ghz Pentinum 4 60GB Hard Drive

Car Stereo
I am selling the Car Stereo that is in my photobucket. I put it in my car for a year and it worked great but I bought a new car so I'm looking to sell it now. It comes with a remote.

I am also selling my Bobbleheads, Orange County Chopper Bikes, and more in my photobucket. If you see anything you are interested in, please pm me. Thanks.

Back