Trading For: Pats! Colts! Ap! Calvin Johnson!!!

iceman73526

Bench Warmer
I have these :)



















 

tykke05

Bench Warmer
Have these CJ rc's:
07 Topps Turn Back The Clock 8 bv n/a
07 Score 351 bv5
07 SAGE Autographed Series 28 bv5
07 Aspire 18 bv4
07 Aspire Century Club C18 bv6
07 Aspire 5 Star 1 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 2 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 4 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 5 bv3
07 HIT Playmakers Blue P61 bv6
07 HIT Playmakers Silver P61 bv8
07 HIT 61 bv4
07 HIT The Write Stuff 3 bv8
07 Press Pass SE 7 bv4
07 Press Pass SE Insider Insight II-15 bv8
07 Press Pass SE Class Of 2007 CL-7 bv8
07 Press Pass NCAA Leaders Reflectors 63 bv20
07 Press Pass Trophy Club Reflectors 71 bv20
07 Press Pass Reflectors 18 bv20
07 Press Pass All Americans 79 bv3
07 Press Pass Trophy Club 71 bv3
07 Press Pass 18 bv3
07 Press Pass Primetime Players PP-11 bv10
07 Press Pass Power Pick 104 bv8
07 Press Pass NCAA Leaders 63 bv3
07 Press Pass Wal-Mart Edition WM-8 bv6
07 Glare Pro Debut Gold Reserve 21 bv n/a

Also have some Pats and Colts stuff in my bucket..lmk if there's anything u like...thanks
 

contenders04

Bench Warmer
tykke05 said:
Have these CJ rc's:
07 Topps Turn Back The Clock 8 bv n/a
07 Score 351 bv5
07 SAGE Autographed Series 28 bv5
07 Aspire 18 bv4
07 Aspire Century Club C18 bv6
07 Aspire 5 Star 1 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 2 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 4 bv3
07 Aspire 5 Star 5 bv3
07 HIT Playmakers Blue P61 bv6
07 HIT Playmakers Silver P61 bv8
07 HIT 61 bv4
07 HIT The Write Stuff 3 bv8
07 Press Pass SE 7 bv4
07 Press Pass SE Insider Insight II-15 bv8
07 Press Pass SE Class Of 2007 CL-7 bv8
07 Press Pass NCAA Leaders Reflectors 63 bv20
07 Press Pass Trophy Club Reflectors 71 bv20
07 Press Pass Reflectors 18 bv20
07 Press Pass All Americans 79 bv3
07 Press Pass Trophy Club 71 bv3
07 Press Pass 18 bv3
07 Press Pass Primetime Players PP-11 bv10
07 Press Pass Power Pick 104 bv8
07 Press Pass NCAA Leaders 63 bv3
07 Press Pass Wal-Mart Edition WM-8 bv6
07 Glare Pro Debut Gold Reserve 21 bv n/a

Also have some Pats and Colts stuff in my bucket..lmk if there's anything u like...thanks

i liked these:

AP sterling jsy
maybe maroney and or addai class marks autos..depending on what you liked
 

tykke05

Bench Warmer
contenders04 said:
i liked these:

AP sterling jsy
maybe maroney and or addai class marks autos..depending on what you liked

Like these:
Jones-Drew Exquisite patch/auto
Steven Jackson SPA patch/auto
Finite Barry Sanders auto
Gridiron Legends Steve Young gu

Anything we could work out here? Obviously the Maroney and Addai autos would be included for any of the autos of yours I like.
 

contenders04

Bench Warmer
tykke05 said:
Like these:
Jones-Drew Exquisite patch/auto
Steven Jackson SPA patch/auto
Finite Barry Sanders auto
Gridiron Legends Steve Young gu

Anything we could work out here? Obviously the Maroney and Addai autos would be included for any of the autos of yours I like.


steve young for Ap jsy?
 

tykke05

Bench Warmer
contenders04 said:
steve young for Ap jsy?

umm..gonna have to pass..probably going to start an AP pc..I'd include it w/the other autos for your autos, but straight up for the Young, can't do it. Sorry. Thanks for the time though.
 
Top