Trade Contest

cardjim

Bench Warmer
OK, I accidentally deleted the trade contest thread. Sorry, that delete button was nuclear powered that day. Anyway, here's the brackets again. Same as they were.

1) Bestcardcollecter(0)---joethecardking(1)---dbackfan(0)> joethecardking
2)PKHale007(0)---Slim99(0)---cardjim(5)> cardjim
3)spud77(0)---shooten(0)---koivunut(0)
4)Hands(2)---BHELSER1981(3)---Fido(4)> Fido
5)jonsportscards(0)---reggiebush25(0)---tazmocan(1)> tazmocan
6)tonyromo9(1)---breakerswitch(4)---oglesbyc((0)>breakerswitch
7)cmcolts1888(0)---bucknellbison(0)---chipsfootball1(0)
8)Hugo(1)---Ljmaya(4)---niniga(4)>niniga(1 listed trade for $55)
9)mrtony29h(0)---Thinkblue55(2)---hornsfan92(0)> thinkble55
10)tigsfan(2)---bdb3232(0)---anferneepenny(1)> tigsfan
11)asiangrl4u2(0)---randallcards(0)---hockeyrules555(2)> hockeyrules555
12)mattstajan14(0)---jdthakid(0)---flyersfanforlife(1)>flersfanforlife
13)DimeTimeSportscards(0)---Johan Santana #57(0)---mat19(0)
14)kordaisdad(0)---parep2001(3)[email protected](0)> parep2001
15)angelfan2724(2)---Bryan-Mc(3)---kobe080(3)> kobe080
since there are 2 brackets with zero trades 2 second place traders will move on: Ljmaya and Bryan-mc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freaks! Here is the third TRADE OFF contest, bracket style!

The point of the contest is to try to beat out your opponent in the amount of trades you make in the given time frame. If you make more trades than your opponent, you move on to the next round, and it will only get tougher and tougher as the top traders are the only ones left!

It will be a 64 member contest, bracket style like the NCAA Basketball bracket. The first 64 members to enter will be the ones to be in the contest. If there are not enough sign-ups, then we will have a smaller bracket.

The trades will be tracked via the TRADE MANAGER ONLY. All trades must be put into the trade manager and confirmed by BOTH parties (even if the other member is not in the contest).

Any member except MUST SEND FIRST's may enter this contest.

At any time during the contest, any staff member reserves the right to disqualify any member from the contest for any reason (i.e. cheating the system).

Please note, only certain trades/sales can count. All trades must have over a $5.00 BV on BOTH sides. On a sale, it must be over a $5.00 sale.

The total trade count will be unique trades. So if I trade with the same trader 3 times, only 1 trade counts toward your contest total (this is per round). In case of a tie, whoever has the higher book value in a single trade during that round will move on. Basically, if you and your trade partner had a trade with the combined book value of 200 dollars, and your opponent had a trade with a combined book value of 220 dollars, you would lose. So please be specific when your posting your trade in the trade manager. This tiebreaker rule only applies to TRADES, buying and selling will not count.

It is recommended that both traders send with a Delivery Confirmation, or at the very least save the Postal receipts. This is so that if any trade becomes disputed, there can be access to proof to keep the validity of the contest.

We would like to start this as soon as possible, so go ahead and start your sign-ups and let's get the fun started.

I figured up the trades and will post the winners and the new brackets as soon as I can. Check my results and let me know if I have mad any mistakes. thanks Jim

Ok here's the winners of round 1:

1-hockeyrules555
2-cardjim
3-kobe080
4-thinkblue55
5-Bryan-Mc
6-Ljmaya
7-parep2001
8-tigsfan
9-breakerswitch
10-Fido
11-flyersfanforlife
12-joethecardking
13-tazmocan
14-niniga

Here's the set of random numbers 13, 8, 12, 1, 11, 10, 9, 4, 6, 14, 3, 2, 7, 5
So the match up for round 2 are:
1) tazmocan vs. tigsfan
2) joethecardking vs. hockeyrules555
3) flyersfanforlife vs. Fido
4) breakerswitch vs. thinkblue55
5) Ljmaya vs. niniga
6) kobe080 vs. cardjim
7) parep2001 vs. Bryan-Mc

May I suggest that you put the value of your trades in the trade manager. One tie breaker was determined with only one value listed out of 8 total trades. Next time only one second place winner. So good luck in round 2 and keep on a trading.
Round 2 should end at midnite may 2

Too bad we lost the original thread where Hands was going to smack me and Bhelzer! :p Glad I squeeked through! Good luck all! ;)

Fido said:
Too bad we lost the original thread where Hands was going to smack me and Bhelzer! :p Glad I squeeked through! Good luck all! ;)

lol good job Dennis :D

Did I at least beat Bhelser? :eek:

Goodluck for the next round everybody :)

Looks the tempo has picked up quite a bit for round 2. Lots more trades going on and some very close matchups. Good luck to all and happy trading.

Back