Register or log in to remove this ad.

Toy RECALL Thomas the Train

sliqwill

Veteran
some wooden train thing made in china sold from 2005-still on shelves even after being recalled...my nephew might have one, he has tons of thomas stuff, but the railcars are painted in LEAD...damn chinese trying to kill future generations from a distance

scrappy

Bench Warmer
Lead ain't gonna kill a kid for chewing on them

hell half of the play pens and cribs were painted in lead paint and i'm sure we all chewed on the railing, you gotta eat A LOT of lead for it to poison you

maybe it's just super hard to get that red color

Lexis

Prospect
got to raid your nephew's toy box when he's asleep ..... if he got them, more than likely he'll never miss them, till he sees them.

sliqwill

Veteran
got to raid your nephew's toy box when he's asleep ..... if he got them, more than likely he'll never miss them, till he sees them.

you obviously dont know my nephew at all...

and lead paint leads to birth defects and can be deadly in large doses...remember asebostis was once a great product, but it only causes cancer

scrappy

Bench Warmer
that's the only scary thing about me working at the landfill

we have a place for asbestos when it comes in and it's not far from my little booth.

they are taking down a school that has been up since the 60's, um yeah they figure almost 500,000lbs of asbestos coming in. not bad considering it's $45 a ton and a $70 handling fee for every 1/2 hr they are down there. which works out to our advantage when they are there for 5 minutes, we make $70. but i think this school they are bringing in, in side dump trucks, just wet down