Topps Vault cards on sale

D

dmrevell

I was just doing some scanning of the ones I got a while back, and figured I'd search ebay to see what was still available. Turns out Topps is running a sale on the stuff... most of them $3.97 with free shipping! (when they first came out they were $12.95)

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=topps+vault&category0=

For those that aren't familiar, they are 2005 cards that are blank backed, sealed in a grading case, and only available in limited editions. For the 2005 football stuff, vets were limited to 3, rookies to 5, and inserts to 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a Titan though. Figured you would be all over that...

I've snagged all the Titans who still had cards numbered 1 (two Bennetts and a Troupe). I'm debating whether or not I should snag the other Titans who still have one available.

Not only were there no Seahawks, but there werent any former Seahawks who are now on other teams.

I've snagged all the Titans who still had cards numbered 1 (two Bennetts and a Troupe). I'm debating whether or not I should snag the other Titans who still have one available.

Not only were there no Seahawks, but there werent any former Seahawks who are now on other teams.

Wasn't there a Roby? $4 ain't bad!!!

Peter Warrick :cheers:

Back