Topps Replacement Mailday.....need opinions, don't think I got a good deal

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
toppsredemption.jpg

anthonyreyes.jpg

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:scratch: umm reyes?...i dont know who the other guy is, but im guessing its better than a topps insert auto...i know given a choice of a player, id take a bowman chrome ref over some crappy topps auto

Deangelo Hall Fan

Bench Warmer
topps sucks ass for replacements...not to EVERYONE...don't ever buy a topps redemption, and if you pull it...SELL!

I have YET to see a good topps replacement.

It makes Upper Deck look good :lollol:

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
topps sucks ass for replacements...not to EVERYONE...don't ever buy a topps redemption, and if you pull it...SELL!

I have YET to see a good topps replacement.

It makes Upper Deck look good :lollol:

that is the truth....i bet topps is going to get flooded with these cards that are being sent back.....I know that I am sending mine back and telling them to shove it up their @$$!!!

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
that is the truth....i bet topps is going to get flooded with these cards that are being sent back.....I know that I am sending mine back and telling them to shove it up their @$$!!!

if they arent going to upgrade the player they should at least upgrade the set...bowman chrome refractor for bowman?...that would be like sending in an exquisite redemption and getting a fleer ultra auto :doh:

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
if they arent going to upgrade the player they should at least upgrade the set...bowman chrome refractor for bowman?...that would be like sending in an exquisite redemption and getting a fleer ultra auto :doh:

it isn't even Bowman.....its Topps. 2006 Topps Auto. :puker: