Topps Chrome Tony Parker Rookie

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So a few weeks ago I made the decision to send in my only Tony Parker black refractor rookie to BGS. I hadn't sent it in before because I knew the grade wouldn't be great because of the centering. So, I sent it in just hoping the centering would get at least an 8.5, pushing me to a 9.0 overall grade.

Well, I got it back today, and my assumptions were spot on. The card graded, even the sub-grades, exactly how I thought it would. Even though a 9.0 isn't good enough for some people, I thought it was great on this card. This is still the only one of this particular card that I've seen on eBay since I started collecting Tony Parker.

So, here you go...

2001-02 Topps Chrome Refractors Black Border Tony Parker /50
IMG_20200319_202435.jpg

I think people who think a 9.0 isn't good enough for all the cards they send in to get graded are very delusional.

Most people who don't like 9.0 grades are most likely looking to sell. Since I never plan on selling this card, I'm extremely happy with my 9.0.

To go with it, I have a blue refractor I'm sending in soon, too, that will most likely grade a 9.5. Centering might get a 9.0, but everything else is 9.5+.

Sweet seeing it in the case. Looks awesome :)

Also @Mike ... Guess I should add a post about the card you helped me have graded when you sent in the TP huh?

Back