Tons of High-End For Sale or Trade SCANS SCANS SCANS

isac808

Bench Warmer
Beckett Value: $375 Starting this week for the 6-0 New England Patriots
13.jpg

Beckett Value: $1800 Has the Tennessee Titans playing some of the most solid football in the NFL
16.jpg

Beckett Value: N/A Check out the patch on this card. Serial numbered: #17/50
411.jpg

Beckett Value: N/A John Beck SP Rc Threads Exclusives Auto #/100 Redemption. Next franchise quarterback for the Miami Dolphins?
432.jpg

Beckett Value: N/A Walter Payment Triple Patch #/25. All of the patches are multi-colored with one of them being 3-colored.
436.jpg

Beckett Value: N/A Peyton Manning/Marvin Harrison/Reggie Wayne Triple Patch #/25. All of the patches are multi-colored.
454.jpg

Looking for $30 on the Beck. The last Payton ended on Ebay for $113.50 (the only one listed) and my card has nicer patches. Something in that area would be acceptable. Triple Indianapolis Colts Jerseys (not patches) #/100 have ended on ebay around $35. I would expect a patch card this nice to end for more than that. The Maroney hasn't been ending too high on ebay, due to his injury...but he is expected to start this week for the 6-0 Patriots. A nice offer would be considered but I wouldn't mind sitting on it for a couple weeks if something couldn't be arranged.

If trading, please check my bucket for any of these (from your bucket):

demetrius williams sp authentic auto
yamon figurs marks of fame gu/auto
brodie croyle leaf limited patch auto
cal ripkin exquisite auto
cy williams cut auto
bucky walters cut auto

Peja - Nice stuff but the only thing I'd be interested in is the Unitas Auto. Probably not for trade or sale...but a very nice card.

stlcards - Like the Peyton Manning/Kyle Boller Dual Auto and Pujols Auto.

Back