Diffrent Numbers No Rookies

07 Press Pass Se
All Is Here Except The Ginn And Quinn

05 Sp Baseball
1-90

Please Let Me Know What Your Interested In And We'll Go From There

hi i like the whitehurst turkey red and the topps gonzalez auto lmk thanks

marinocollector said:
Very interested in this... PLMK what you like if you don't see anything in my bucket...
06 Bowman Chrome Prieview Set
1-55 With Closton

dragon2006 said:
hi i like the whitehurst turkey red and the topps gonzalez auto lmk thanks
I would have the Whitehurst available for this trade, but BV is $40 on that card... do you have any Marino cards or John Beck? If not, what else would you be willing to add?

bv is the same on the set so i would do it even for the set
if you want to do it then post it thanks
]
marinocollector said:
I would have the Whitehurst available for this trade, but BV is $40 on that card... do you have any Marino cards or John Beck? If not, what else would you be willing to add?

i do have a john beck chrome xfractor also,i could find something else from your trade page for it
lmk thanks

marinocollector said:

I have the xfractor.... but I'll take another one! Are we saying the Beck Xfractor and the Bowman Chrome preview set for the Whitehurst? PLMK... Thanks!

soryy no i just traded the beck
i'll do it even for the set

marinocollector said:
I have the xfractor.... but I'll take another one! Are we saying the Beck Xfractor and the Bowman Chrome preview set for the Whitehurst? PLMK... Thanks!

Back