Tomlinson eTopps Autos coming!!!

:pray: i hope i can get the 01 :pray: ive got 7 of the 2001, 2 on CTM and 1 on ebay now...its offered on a friday so i should be around to get it :dance:

i'm a wuss and don't want to pay $99 for an auto card. i cried to pay $39 for the Drew autos

a guy said the pujols pulled down $500 :shock: i already sold one tomlinson for $75 :dance: so thats just over $70 with fees if i sell another one it pays for the auto...well maybe not cause ill need to pull down $40 per card and another $99 for the auto, but im on my way

i really need to get off my butt and list stuff on ebay. i was gonna get some started in turbo lister on saturday on my "day off" but i spent all day waiting to get called in to work so i didn't do much.

got 2 2001 up on ebay now, one just started, the other has been up for under 3 hours, 6 bids $54 and 7 watchers, hence putting up the second...sold one on CTM for $75, trying to get 2002s now as it might be up next ;)

someone just paid $42 for an 06 on ebay :shock: looks like i should have listed that one and picked one up on CTM for $14...

01s for $68 on CTM mine at $78 with a few minutes left

Back