Tomlinson cut.

It sucks to see one of my favorite players at the down turn of his career. It also sucks his last moment in a Charger uniform was walkign off the field being booed by a bunch of uneducated Chargers fans. They guy signed a 6 year deal with them when they were the worst team in football and then when he is at the end of his career these morons are going to boo him. Just makes me sick he diserved better then that from the fans he worked so hard for. I hope he does well wherever he goes..

It sucks to see one of my favorite players at the down turn of his career. It also sucks his last moment in a Charger uniform was walkign off the field being booed by a bunch of uneducated Chargers fans. They guy signed a 6 year deal with them when they were the worst team in football and then when he is at the end of his career these morons are going to boo him. Just makes me sick he diserved better then that from the fans he worked so hard for. I hope he does well wherever he goes..

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:shock:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Packers. I like Brandon Jackson, but I wouldnt mind LT. I dont think he will ever be a full time back anymore, but he can always split time.

Back