Football Tom Brady - NOT on pace ...

coltstopps

Bench Warmer
... to break Mannings 49TD record of 2004.

The media have conveniently forgot to inform everyone that in 2004 Manning had his bye week long before week 10.

In 2004 thru 10 weeks Manning had 35TDs, Brady will have just 33 thru 10 weeks ...

Just to tie Mannings record, Brady is going to have to throw nearly 3TD (2.67) a game every game the rest of the season.

Sure they dont really have many tough games remaining, BUT they will have to play in bad weather, and I dont see him tossing 3,4,5 TDs in it! At least I hope not hahahahaha!

Oh - and the last game of the year Manning only played one series then he was benched for the playoffs ... WILL Brady sit once they lock up their division?

GO COLTS !!!

c'mon... tell the whole story... Manning played one series so he could break the record... Brady should be alotted enough time to break the record accordingly... But your weather argument is the same one I was using when comparing Marino to Manning... sure is nice to play half your games in a dome! LOL!

Go Fins! LOSE MORE THAN THE RAMS! #1 Pick all the waaaaay!

marinocollector said:
c'mon... tell the whole story... Manning played one series so he could break the record...

No, Manning did NOT throw a TD in the final game ... he had 49 TDs thru 15 games.

That weather argument might work if Marino played for the Vikings, but Miami with an average temperature that equals the domes?

Ground Support said:
Who cares?

The Colts lost at home to Tom Brady.

Patroits will go 16-0.

Well most likely most Colt Fans might care ...

Correct the colts "lost" to the Pats.

Nope - they will finish 14-2.

ok,

Remaining Schedule

@buffalo, beat them 38-7 already
Philly
@Baltimore
Pittsburgh ------------ Only shot Very Slim.
Jets
Miami
@Ny Giants ---------- Only other shot. Very slim

If NE was at Pitt, I would say that would be a lose.

The Giants are also one of those who don't Finish Well.

I say if NE benches there team at NY, NY will win.

Everyone that watch the Colts Pats game knows the Patriots should have lost that game, the colts defense lost that game...well, manning's fumble didnt help, but give the guy credit, it was only his second fumble since 05 at home. the colts defense figured they had it in the bag since Brady had less than 100 yards passing.

as far as the pats going 16-0, it aint happening...lets see...im bill belichick, i want to win the super bowl....hum....what do i need.....OH YEAH, TOM BRADY! lets see...risk him getting hurt after they've locked a first round bye, DOUBT IT. final result...14-2

coltstopps said:
No, Manning did NOT throw a TD in the final game ... he had 49 TDs thru 15 games.

That weather argument might work if Marino played for the Vikings, but Miami with an average temperature that equals the domes?

Yeah, I know... I just like getting you Manning fanatics all riled up.... just had to tease a little... but remember, its not always sunny in south florida.

Also, I think Billy wants the perfect record. He'll play Brady... just to prove a point.

I also am a firm believer the Patriots are better than their record. I think they've been sandbagging this whole time. We'll see come playoff time. LOL

im a colts fan and i would love to see tom brady break the record. i hope he shatters it. i am i huge colts fan but its for the good of the sport. its awesome to see and at least he isnt an idiot like some football players.

Back