To scratch or not to scratch???????

A7X

Bench Warmer
Wifey picked me up a few packs today.One of the packs was a 06 Ovation baseball pack.HMMMMM,Waht was the best thing you could get from these pack's?

One of these!!!!!!!!!

exquisiteredemp.jpg

Now the dilema,do i flip it on ebay for a decent chunk of change and live with not knowing if it was possibly a nice auto/patch or even better a cut?

or scratch it and hope for the best?

Personally i would scratch because in ovation they were 2 a case and it seems that the better redemps were coming from the harder to pull products..... I pulled an Spx one and sold it just because they fall 1:2 boxes... Plus you have next to nothing into it. Either way though , you can't go wrong. :cheers:

I was thinkin the same thing.I have what $3.50 into this pack.What's to lose?Im gonna finish my Beam and Coke and Scratch this bi*ch.Will let you know what i get. :pray:

I was thinkin the same thing.I have what $3.50 into this pack.What's to lose?Im gonna finish my Beam and Coke and Scratch this bi*ch.Will let you know what i get. :pray:

Best of luck:salut: The only thing I'm sure of is that you will get the $3.50 worth;)

HMMMMMMMM,This kinda gives me a sick feeling in my stomach,but i guess we will see.

Random
2006 Exquisite Baseball Card

o i forgot to say that they dont tell you anymore... after they extended the deadline. but no matter what it will be a nice looking card (not a base)

My brother pulled one of those out of a '06 SP Legendary Cuts box ($88 shipped of the bay). Same story. Random Exquisite card, plus he talked to someone from UD that game him scans of the complete (which he's trying to acquire) '06 UD Future Stars Clear Path to Sucess (not sure if that's the correct name) Triple Auto set.

Good luck and congrats on the pull :salut:

Back