Timmy Chang Collection

Here they are in no particular order...and i just realized that i forgot to write down the numbers of the cards before putting them away :doh: :doh: :doh:

sometime in the future i will definitely add the numbers, but right now, im too tired. i also have another ultimate gold rc incoming but here ya go!

bowman.jpg

bowmanchrome.jpg

bowmanchrome2A.jpg

bowmanchrome2.jpg

bowmansbest.jpg

bowmansbest2.jpg

donrusselite.jpg

prestige.jpg

prestige2.jpg

prestige3.jpg

reflections.jpg

reflections2.jpg

reflections3.jpg

rookiedebut.jpg

rookiedebutgu.jpg

spx.jpg

toppsdpp.jpg

toppsdpp2.jpg

udfoundations.jpg

UDportraits.jpg

(heres the continued version due to the limit on images)

ultimate.jpg

ultimate2.jpg

ultimate3.jpg

ultimate4.jpg

ultimate5.jpg

finestautos.jpg

finestautos2.jpg

finestautos3.jpg

finestautos4.jpg

So there you have it. Im really hoping this is becoming one of the biggest Timmy Chang Collections to date :D Thanks for looking!

Awesome collection bud :cheers: Looks like you've got to be close to running out of new things to buy for it....hopefully the cards you do need will pop up sooner rather than later.

Awesome collection bud :cheers: Looks like you've got to be close to running out of new things to buy for it....hopefully the cards you do need will pop up sooner rather than later.

haha thanks stefan! yeah, lately, i'd have to look through beckett's marketplace and everything for new things. i have actually found some new items, but they're a bit overpriced for me. i guess i'll just have to wait a bit before i spend the extra cash on more cards :D

You know you love the sig:D I see your location says Torrance, CA....I went to Torrance High....and my parents live about 5 minutes from the Del Amo mall.....where abouts in Torrance are you?

You know you love the sig:D I see your location says Torrance, CA....I went to Torrance High....and my parents live about 5 minutes from the Del Amo mall.....where abouts in Torrance are you?

holy crap thats weird! haha i live off the corner of vermont and sepulveda (its like on the outskirts of torrance).
i went to North and i actually work at the Del Amo mall at PF changs. haha what a small world.

holy crap thats weird! haha i live off the corner of vermont and sepulveda (its like on the outskirts of torrance).
i went to North and i actually work at the Del Amo mall at PF changs. haha what a small world.

I was born and raised in Carson. Vermont and Sepulveda huh??? Over by Target and K-Mart???? I know where that is....I used to go eat at Monk's all the time as a kid....I used to work at Veterans Sports Complex where the Clippers practice on 223rd......what year did you graduate from North???I graduated from Torrance in '98:D

I was born and raised in Carson. Vermont and Sepulveda huh??? Over by Target and K-Mart???? I know where that is....I used to go eat at Monk's all the time as a kid....I used to work at Veterans Sports Complex where the Clippers practice on 223rd......what year did you graduate from North???I graduated from Torrance in '98:D

NO FREAKING WAY! thats crazy man. haha yeah the target is torn down for remodeling and the k-mart is still there :D haha whats scary is i just ate monks for lunch today. the whole place was just remodeled. haha thats really cool.
i graduated from north in 06 :D

Timmy who?? No just playing man great looking collection you got going keep them coming.:salut::salut:

haha yeah i get that a lot :D lol thanks for the kind words!

I loved watching Chang atHawaii late at night on FSN. I've never seen a team throw as much as they did!!!

Great Changs!!!!

thanks man! yeah their offense was just insane.

NO FREAKING WAY! thats crazy man. haha yeah the target is torn down for remodeling and the k-mart is still there :D haha whats scary is i just ate monks for lunch today. the whole place was just remodeled. haha thats really cool.
i graduated from north in 06 :DQUOTE]

My boy I played football with at Torrance is a teacher at North....Chivas Fujimoto....do you know him?.....I'm not sure what he teaches, but I know he's a teacher there.

Back