Box Break Time to do a SCC box break?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Let's see who is interested in doing a SCC box break.

We will decide which product to order... how many members per box (if we need more than one)... how the break down would work... and, of course, monies would need to be to me prior to ordering the box.

Post below which product you would like to see SCC open!

Just a little information on how I like to do the breaks...

- if there are FIVE (5) hits per box, then we would have FIVE spots per box. No sense in having six or seven spots if there are only five hits. And everyone spot would get ONE (1) hit.

- all my breaks are video-taped and immediately put up on the site. there will be NO breaks, no phone calls, no answering emails, while the break is going on.

Feel free to review some of the breaks I did in the "closed" forum.

Let's see if we can get enough interest generated to do a break within the next couple of weeks!

May favorite products are Finest, High Tek and Triple threads. All of those have release dates later in the year so we have time to set this up.

I'd be in depending on price if it was football or baseball. I don't really collect anything else. I have never done one...I think it might be fun.

If it's not football or baseball...I might also be in just for the fun of it if it isn't too expensive.

There are some sets from the 90's early 2000's that have boxes fairly inexpensive with a few decent rookies.
95 SP Terrell Davis and Curtis Martin in psa 10 still goes for around 100. Several other rookies in the set and some diecuts do well also.
99 SPX Has one auto per as well as possible mem and mem autos. Jerry Rice and Marino being the best mem autos.
00 Upper Deck Legends have mem, autos. You can get Unitas, Brown, Marino you name it all on card auto.

If you like I can help with research for some of the better boxes to buy. For people that sell their hits hockey is the way to go some cards go in the range of several hundered to the thousands.

Single boxes for team collectors are tough. It could leave someone with no cards at all. In almost all products some teams have much higher chances at cards than others.

Also, I'm not sure I'd be interested in doing a group break of older products. It's hard enough to trade current products of players I don't collect.

Finally, and of course I'm just speaking for myself, I'd prefer we stick to football, basketball, or baseball.

Back