Time for some FOOTBALL!

swany

Bench Warmer
I did give a flying bejesus if it is the pre-season...nothing better than sitting my can on the couch and watching some Packer football!!!

Just tuned in myself , hoping Brandon Jackson keeps looking good and maybe Jones will look even better so I can grab him off the ww in my $ league :cheers:

I don't care how old he is...but Favre still has a canon for an arm. I just think all of his boozing in his younger years has killed off a few brain cells. :D

Ok Swany I love Brett and all but I think Packer fans should change their tune about Rodgers , he's looked VERY good this pre season and in my mind he's ready to take over. And I went and grabbed James Jones of the WW in my $ league.

That guy is the truth !

Ok Swany I love Brett and all but I think Packer fans should change their tune about Rodgers , he's looked VERY good this pre season and in my mind he's ready to take over. And I went and grabbed James Jones of the WW in my $ league.

That guy is the truth !

But Rodgers needs to shave :lollol:

Rodgers looked like Johnny Cakes from The Sopranos:

vitoandjohnny_small.jpg

That guy is the truth !
I am now convinced he can lead this team after Favre. He has matured significantly after his first year in GB, and now "gets it". He made some great plays while under pressure.

And James Jones is the real deal. He just needs to cut down on the silly mental mistakes.

And yes...Rodgers does need to shave!

That guy is the truth !

He loves me :drink:

Back