Tim Tebow to sign with L.A. KISS?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
News agencies across America are buzzing with the news that the Arena Football League's expansion team, L.A. KISS, have made an offer to Tebow...

It appears Tebow has another chance to QB a football team, but it's not in the NFL. LA KISS, the arena football league team headed up by rockers Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, has offered Tebow a three-year contract, reportedly worth millions of dollars. "Acquiring Tebow would not only be a great investment for the team, but his exciting style of play would definitely send shockwaves through the League," says Simmons in a press release.

Will Tim bring "Tebow Time" to the Arena League? Hey, it worked for Kurt Warner.

This would be a great grab for the Arena Football League. For Tebow I don't think so. He still has a chance in the NFL I think.

Tim Tebow is not going to play arena football. He won't play in the CFL either. If anything, he will become a motivational speaker or have a reality tv show. There have been a couple movies made about him. I really enjoyed "Tim Tebow: Everything In Between". It chronicled his preparation for the NFL draft. I don't think he will ever play football again.

I still think this is a good idea. I was a massive KISS fan growing up and I don't doubt they will put out an entertaining product in LA. Tebow and Simmons seem like an odd pairing. Good thing Gene likes making money more than he hates in-you-face evangelicalism.

I am a huge KISS fan too and I own a lot of Tim Tebow memorabilia. So, this is a match made in Heaven for me too. I think the worst thing that could happen to our Tim Tebow collections is that he just disappears and drops out of the limelight. Somehow, I doubt that will happen. He'd be perfect for a reality television show.

Good point. Plus, he is definitely a strong enough football player to be in the game somewhere.

I saw KISS the first time live in 1977. I had just turned eight. Dated myself, I realize but I still have great memories of those times.

There have been a few quarterbacks in the NFL who have come from these kinds of leagues. I understand that Tebow may see this type of offer as being beneath him, but if he wants to try to make it in the NFL which he states that he does this may be a stepping stone for him. I could see him being a motivational speaker, but I do not believe that is what he wants to do according to him. He wants to play in the NFL, and if you are not playing football at all it sure makes it hard to accomplish what he says he wants to do.

There have been a few quarterbacks in the NFL who have come from these kinds of leagues. I understand that Tebow may see this type of offer as being beneath him, but if he wants to try to make it in the NFL which he states that he does this may be a stepping stone for him. I could see him being a motivational speaker, but I do not believe that is what he wants to do according to him. He wants to play in the NFL, and if you are not playing football at all it sure makes it hard to accomplish what he says he wants to do.
I think the Bills will consider Tebow now that EJ Manuel is out for 6-8 weeks. I think it is a smart move. It gives the team hope, sells tickets and gets a lot of fans excited. He's built to play in the cold weather. I think he could get the Bills to the playoffs. He can easily run Doug Marrone's read option offense.

I don't think he would take this offer. He's so hot right now and I am sure that other teams are willing to offer more than KISS. Sorry Simmons!

If I was Tim Tebow I would never sign with them. He is way too good of a QB to be playing arena football. Look at how good he did when he took over in the second half for the Broncos a couple years ago. He's the only reason they even made the playoffs. I just don't understand why all the NFL teams think he's worthless.

You related to him or something? o_O

I don't mean to be cruel here, but I truly thought he was mediocre...and I'm trying to be gentle here.

That said, if I was related to him, I wouldn't be so gentle.

I honestly do think Tebow has potential to be a decent quarterback in the NFL someday, but if he wants to make it in the NFL I do think he will need to play Arena or in the CFL a bit to get the feel for things. Is he the greatest quarterback? No, not at all, but I do think he has the ability to at least be a decent QB in the NFL

I think he wants NFL or nothing. He goal, always was to be in the NFL, and that would be just a step back for him. Now I understand he has his chance in the NFL, but did he really get a chance? I don't think he would have made a good NFL quarterback, but maybe a tight end. That's where I would have placed him as a coach.

Back