Throwbacks

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
I think the NFL should have one week a year where every team in the NFL wears a throwback uniform. Maybe one of the early weeks when every team plays. I love seeing throwback uniforms, and would like to see more of them.

I'm all for it, I like the old-school Seahawks stuff...

But the Eagles and Steelers might want to re-think that! I seriously thought those pics were photoshopped! :shifty:

I like our old-school stuff :cool: :cheers:

I like the throwbacks, and would also prefer it if both teams can wear them in the same game.

It looked somewhat out of place in the MNF opener when the Cardinals were in their recently changed design, and the 49ers were in their old school uniforms.

i really don't care for the glow in the dark colors.

the eagles ones totally threw me off, i thought they were chargers playing but knew they didn't play that team. not sure where the bright yellow and powder blue came from when they are dark green now. the steelers looked like they were wearing browns stuff. i do dig the throwback cowboys stuff though

what would they do for the expansion teams that weren't around back in the 70's though? like houston, carolina

the eagles ones totally threw me off, i thought they were chargers playing but knew they didn't play that team. not sure where the bright yellow and powder blue came from when they are dark green now. the steelers looked like they were wearing browns stuff. i do dig the throwback cowboys stuff though

what would they do for the expansion teams that weren't around back in the 70's though? like houston, carolina

Have them wear pro bowl jerseys like UD does:lollol:

The Eagles jerseys were from their inaugural season back in 1933. The colors Blue and Yellow are the cities colors and were the Eagles first colors, although they were ugly they were honoring the 75 years of Eagle football so they needed to wear them. Wish the went with the 70's jsys though

I wish they would bring back th orange Bucs jerseys. I was hoping that they would wear them on Thanksgiving last year, but they didn't. When the current owner bought the Bucs he said that they would never wear the Orange jerseys again. :(

Back