This Just In...

A) Ray Melick is a complete ass

B) He was asked about it. He gave his answer. Two players playing for them are "coulda, woulda, shoulda" former Alabama signees.

Saban is bitter. Funny how these less than stellar athletes have a much higher graduation rate than their counterparts at Alabama (61% to 44%). They interviewed someone from USF that was offered at LSU and Florida, said he turned saban down to go to USF and he didn't like it. :D

Saban is bitter. Funny how these less than stellar athletes have a much higher graduation rate than their counterparts at Alabama (61% to 44%). They interviewed someone from USF that was offered at LSU and Florida, said he turned saban down to go to USF and he didn't like it. :D

I really do not think he is bitter. USF has done a great job doing what they can do. They recruited guys that other schools would not offer Prop 48 types. We did this a lot at La Tech when I was there (Troy Edwards could have gone anywhere he wanted if he could have made the grades, he was a Prop 48 so Tech got him) also Coach Shiano at Rutgers has been doing a great job of running camps in Florida to help get recruits. Well the NCAA just passed a rule against that so he just got that pipeline shut down. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it at all, just saying that they have worked harder and smarter to build a very good program faster than normal.

Saw a stat that 52 players lived within 50 miles of the USF campus. I haven't found a link comparing addmission requirements yet, will be curious to see how much more demanding Saban's are. Also don't remember Saban waying in on Spurriers diatribe about those two athletes that did not qualify, lol.

I can guaran-damn-tee you that those graduation rates will go up with CNS at the helm at Alabama.

Also, it's no secret that CNS works his ass off non-stop and will expect his assistants to do the same. Boo-hoo to those who can't handle the heat:boohoo:

If i remember correctly theres like 5 players that are not from FL on USF's squad . Plus some players would rather go closer to home . USF has had 2 Defenseman transfer to USF in the past yr because they wanted to be by there family . Just a Bitter coach who wanted some player that turned his ass down.

Back